The Great River Road ride

Did you make it up to Prairie du Chien?

No.. Dubuque then over to Elizabeth.. Good Ride.. :thumbsup:

Restaurant was was very good as well.. :beerchug: Sorry for lack of pics.. I will do better on the pics next time..

ps; There's already talk about a fall leave run..

Mary and I are back in Kansas City. Was great to meet the new folks. For me it was awesome to be able to ride with my brother Clark, my Nephew Geoff and his wife Margo, my son Chris and his better half Melissa, and my wife Mary. First time for all of us to be able to ride together, and to be able to blend my family with our org family was the best. Bill I sure wish you were feeling better, but I appreciate the effort you made to join us for a short time. Thanks to Muskrat , Samm and Helen for the long ride you made to join us. I hope to ride with you again soon. And Doyle, it was real cool to ride with your son and brother (tell him I appreciate him letting me park the busa hospital at his place), and it was good to see Mary at Geoff and Margo's house on Sat night. And last but not least, Corndog, you were lookin good in your new jacket. You need to quit starving yourself so you can grow into it. I would also like to thank our new friend from Russia, I wish I could spell his name. He didn't speak much english, but he understood enough to know we are some sick people in need of help!:laugh:

Last edited:
A few pics we took.

Picture 025.jpg

Picture 028.jpg

Picture 029.jpg

good ride... definitely need to do a more "spirited" run b4 the season is over. more roads like mt carrol at those speeds with less stops so we can get in some more miles. good meeting you all. and that o-ring cruise control mod really saved me on the slab to and from.

Ride while leaves are changing color sounds like a good idea to me! I don't care what I have wrong with me, I am riding next time! I was kicking myself in the butt all afternoon for not continuing on with all of you.

Back