Weekly shop update...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Got the landscapin' around it done and got the white trim around the doors. Got grass seed sewn and mulched. That's about it for this weekend. Now I've gotta work on sealin' a few nail holes in the used tin on the walls. Then it's on to pressure washin' it, then primer and paint. Goin' with silver on the roof and prolly a beige to sort of match the house for the walls. The doors will be white, too. Gettin' closer to finished...

shop_67.jpg

We've got white corner and roof end trim but it won't go on until after we paint. Maskin' all that trim would be a beeyotch on such a large buildin'.
drooling3.gif

Very nice, BT! I'm sure you can really taste it now!

Thanks folks.
beerchug.gif
Here's a few more shots I took yesterday evening while I was waterin' down the mulch.

shop_69.jpg

Hey BT,

Looks like you had one too many beers
beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
Hows about using a water hose next time.
wink.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
You should have at least measured that second stream for distance and the last one for pressure...
ices_rofl.gif
Just BSin' with ya BT. Shop looks great. BTW, I met this guy in Myrtle Beach that says that he knew you. The guy rides a burnt orange SE with Tobin's seats. Ring a bell?
rock.gif

Brian

tounge.gif

Hey BT,

Looks like you had one too many beers  
beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
 Hows about using a water hose next time.
wink.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
 You should have at least measured that second stream for distance and the last one for pressure...
ices_rofl.gif
 Just BSin' with ya BT.  Shop looks great.  BTW, I met this guy in Myrtle Beach that says that he knew you.  The guy rides a burnt orange SE with Tobin's seats.  Ring a bell?
rock.gif

Brian
Hehehehehe... I kind of expected a comment like that when I posted those.
laugh.gif
Also, ummm, no, the burnt orange SE w/tobin seat doesn't ring a bell.
rock.gif
Get a name? What did he look like?
rock.gif
Only people I "know" with SE orange busas are from here...

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Hope you have a lot of extra time for all the work that should come your way! You may even have to go out and buy stuff to fill up all that space! Lookin' good, BT! Can't wait to get the tour next year!
biggrin.gif

Back