Sold my 04 bought an 08

mattyss

Rockin My Reflectors
Donating Member
Registered
I had my bike on ebay for a 21 day auction back in july .Had someone buy it but never came through such is ebay..listed it again the other night had someone fall in love with her and buy it after about 10 hours listed ..It went to a great guy He will be coming around the board soon I told him all about it .It went down to VA so guys from there keep a look out for it .

the reason i listed the bike again was after a trip to the local suzuki shop to get a crush washer (that they did not have) i saw a used 08 black / orange with R-77 yosh slip ons (carbon). the bike has 2600 miles . Was traded in buy an older guy after 3 months for an m109 .They told me the best price on it and i went home listed my bike for that amount and it all worked out !!

Picked it up today put 100 miles on it and am really happy with the choice to go with a new 1 .
Was still all broken up about seeing my 04 in the back of someones truck heres some pics !

1st pic my 04 ,then his 04 in the truck ,then 2 of the 08

100_2405 (Medium).jpg

100_2935 (Medium).jpg

100_2942 (Medium).jpg

100_2946 (Medium).jpg

Nice i see you live in the Worlds largest garbage dump man i will be their laborday weekend let me know if you want to get together for some Lunch or something brother good looking Bikes love the 08 though looks killer

That 04 was sweet! Sounds like you got a good deal on the 08 though. Very nice.

That 04 was sweet! Sounds like you got a good deal on the 08 though. Very nice.

i got my price for the one i sold which helped .I loved the 04 it was really hard to see her go .

A pretty good deal on the 08 only had to come out of pocket with $245. plus all the money from the sale .

Nice i see you live in the Worlds largest garbage dump man i will be their laborday weekend let me know if you want to get together for some Lunch or something brother good looking Bikes love the 08 though looks killer

i think its the second largest dump in the world

ill be having a party over that weekend you and yours are welcome Ill let you know which day

Congrats and good luck with it :beerchug:

For that much $$$ how could you possibly go wrong ???

:thumbsup: I am holding on to my first Busa no matter what push come to shove there is no law against having 2 :laugh:

I have to say that both bikes look absolutely great. The 08 looks great with those carbon fiber cans on it though, such an improvement in looks over the stock ones. :beerchug:

wow...thats a tough situation. that 04 was absolutely beautiful...i can see why the buyer fell in love. but the 08 is a lot of fun too and looks good. enjoy!

I would've had trouble parting with the blue 07' color. If Suzuki ever paints the Gen2 in that color I WILL own one.

first 200 miles under my belt on her so far really a great machine glad i made the move .

only complant is that is that it seems like the reach to the bars is far Ill pick up helibars in a few weeks .
is tobin making seats for 08s ?

Nice deal! Keep us updated on the differences you find and what you like better/worse. Great pics too! Congrats.:thumbsup:

Back