What options for larger feet?

Greenbean

Registered
I really want a nice but not crazy costly pair of riding boots/shoes. I found a pair of Sidi Scorpion Air boots at New Enough, but just don't know about the 175 dollars for it.

What do you guys with big feet wear?
rock.gif

http://www.newenough.com/boots....b]

try pm'ing mrninja9...he has been through the problems of trying to find boots for his slabs and could probably point you in the right direction
beerchug.gif

BigDiesel went through the same thing, so shoot him a PM.

I wear ICON Superduty boots in 14s cuz thats as big as they go-I think they fit me fine, even tho I wear 15s in my shoes (dress n athletic) . been using the same pair 3 seasons now, worn thru several downpours and even in the SNOW!!!

and before you ask...YES, i have proof!
beerchug.gif

Alipnestars has a few good-lookn (and fitting) options too.
PM me if you want, n let me know better what you're lookn for n I'll c what I can do
cool.gif

NewBusapics_086.JPG

I also wear a 15. I have the Sidi Vertigo's in a 50. They are the best boot I have worn. Well worth the money. I can get you a good deal on a pair through my connection here in Milwaukee. PM if you want more info.

If he dont hit u up bro-I am for sure this winter!  Sidis ROCK!
bowdown.gif
I have been getting my stuff from Ride. Dave over there has been cutting me some great deals. If you go in there tell him I sent you and he will hook you up. I'll talk to you tonight about

I just love these Astars!

I wear 14 or 15, depending on maker. These are Euro size 50, and fit very well. Now, this is no lie, I got them brand new for $50.00!
We were at Gold City Cycles in Dahlonega, Ga, a few weeks ago, and the owner approached me and asked me to try them on. He said he got them from another dealer who went out of business.
They had other sizes for sale there too, so if you're in the area, stop in and see what they have left. He might make you an offer ya can't turn down!

boots.jpg

Back