Spudley

Grippin' and Rippin'
Donating Member
Registered
what do you guys think
rock.gif

DSC00565__Large_.JPG

Macro Focus Range

Macro Focus is a special function of certain lenses that allows the camera to focus on a subject closer than is allowed in its normal focus range.

Turn on your macro for up close...the 'flower' option...

Flower
rock.gif
?
cheerleader.gif
...did you say "F-L-O-W-E-R" option
rock.gif
?.......
blonde.gif

Hang on, let me look things over here.....
super.gif

rock.gif

Sorry 'bout that, I have automatic, ocean, moon, iso, and snow, low-light w/o flash, and low-light w/flash, this pic is an auto setting, and as soon as I get the new skins mounted, and I install the wheels, "We'll try it again...."
super.gif
BTW This is shot with a 7.2 Cyber-shot Sony....man the rest of these pics suck...."my bad", and my apologies.....

DSC00571__Large_.JPG

4-WAY CONTROLLER is for navigating menus, changing settings and selecting playback images. The center button accepts menu selections. In record mode the 4-way buttons are used for: "Up" change flash modes, "Down" enable selftimer, "Left" is Quick View for reviewing the last image captured and "Right" is for Macro focus mode.

LOL....I was looking for the camera "macro" stuff...in the process I dug up the instruction booklet, and I'm starting to under stand the camera better....

Thanks TX, you da' man on getting me thinking enough to look this stuff up. Thanks for the info.

BRAD....you need to come out for Motocafe Bike Night one of these days, or maybe a Frisco's Whittier run out in Cali, Thursday nights, or something.....I took Elena out there last week. She's becoming quite the iron-butt !!!

As for the wheels, the Limited Edition for 05' came with polished, clear-coated lips, and the rest is that glossy black paint. Almost ready to install.....

Back