Fernley Raceway Today !!!!!

VERY IMPRESIVE MAN
bowdown.gif
........ i wish i could ride the twisties like that
banghead.gif
im still trying to figure how to get the TRAING WHEELS off
laugh.gif

from left to right John a buddy from work, Gene (V-max 2 Busa), Robert (BossHound), and Randy, another buddy from work
beerchug.gif

fernley_071.jpg

AWSOME PICS MAN
lurk.gif
looks like you guys had a great day, well mayby not so much for the fella that laid his pretty bike down, im sure that just made him want to
puke.gif

Here's a shot....where "the Hayabusa beats the R-1". Doyle

MF1A0203.JPG

In pursuit, Busa later passes GSXR 1000  (I was passed by Gixxers as well!)

MF1A1383.JPG

Rob (ozz) was kind enough to let me ride his GSXR....WOW, 100 lbs. less weight in the corners was amazing!

MF1A2669.JPG

This one was fun, we passed one another 3 times in one session (good clean passes in wide corners, nothing crazy).

MF1A1348.JPG

super.gif
muscle.gif
Awesome stuff Doyle, your are awesome rider brother
bowdown.gif
, i have learned a lot since i started going to Fernley with you, i had a great time and we need to do the canyons or something soon man, i already want to go again this sucks you got me hooked
banghead.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

Just got back into SoCal this morning and went straight to work. It was awesome finally meeting Doyle (Raydog), Rob (Ozz), BossHound and V-Max 2 Busa. We didn't do the full course for both days as promised. ONly the Short course on Saturday and the Configuration C on Sunday. Sunday was a BLAST!! Wish you guys could've been there. I'll post up pics as soon as I get the cd outta my car. I'm still laggin!

Raydog is quite the stunta. Kept coming into the pits after his session and doing some front end stoppies, on a Busa no less.  
wowold.gif

thumb_up.gif

BTW Ozz-Did you get a chance to view some of yesterdays footage? Thanx again for mounting me up with some onboard footage.  
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

BTW-I still have credit with PTT that doesn't expire according to Bess (cute young lady in registration who also did some riding on Sunday). I was think about either Thunderhill or Infineon (I'll talk to Rich in a couple weeks at Miller and see if he's down with joining us there). What do ya guys think? I wouldn't be able to do NorCal until next Summer so we have some time to plan it.
beerchug.gif

It was good to finally meet you guys Ryan and Charles
beerchug.gif
what a fun day we had even though we got stiffed on the configuration, i cant believe after the fiasco we went through saturday with the pits and all that sunday wasent the full config. oh well, still a blast though
thumb_up.gif

I got one of your full sessions and one of mine on the vid, i will copy it this weekend and send it to you and Charles theres a fairly bad high side on the vid of a guy behind me who went down, i dident even know he was behind me when he crashed it looked like he hit pretty hard

thumb_up.gif
cool.gif
YES! Infineon or Thunderhill sounds good to me, let me know what you guys want to do and i will let Doyle (Raydog) know, maybe we can get V-Max and Boss out that day to for some track time as well
beerchug.gif
rob

thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif

Currently Shopping For Gear......... I WILL RIDE ON THE TRACK THIS TIME !!!!!!!!!!

The BUSA and I are Finally ONE !!!!!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

fotos....

Saturday: Technical 1.8 mile configuration--A group.
Just getting warmed up:

still warming up:
MF1A0099.jpg

sighting lap
MF1A0114.jpg

MF1A0115.jpg

MF1A0472.jpg

MF1A0512.jpg

MF1A0551.jpg

MF1A0573.jpg

MF1A0590.jpg

MF1A0608.jpg

MF1A1071.jpg

chasing Ninja
MF1A1073.jpg

time to warm up the right side:
MF1A1230.jpg

MF1A1244.jpg

that's a little more like it:
MF1A1259.jpg

picking up the pace:
MF1A1825.jpg

MF1A1841.jpg

MF1A1875.jpg

Bumps at the apex? Yup...enough to unsettle a bike and cause a crash. Just ask Charlesbusa. felt like I was riding motocross again
MF1A1896.jpg

MF1A1930.jpg

MF1A1945.jpg

MF1A1958.jpg

Now. Finally feeling it. There's Charles behind me on his seven fitty:
MF1A2377.jpg

MF1A2408.jpg

MF1A2437.jpg

That concludes Day 1 on the short course. stay tuned for the big track.

Day 2, Configuration C, 3.5 mile course:

tearing it up early
MF1A4202.jpg

bowl turn:
MF1A2838.jpg

making the pass in the bowl:
MF1A2885.jpg

MF1A2905.jpg

gettin low:
MF1A2957.jpg

MF1A3283.jpg

MF1A3314.jpg