Fernley Raceway Today !!!!!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Gene(V-Max-To-Busa) and I Just got back from Fernley Nevada. We had a Great Time. Doyle(RayDog),Robb(Ozz), (CharlesBusa) and Another Rider from the Org that I can't Remember. SORRY
spank.gif

Robb's Parents Also Joined Us (No Names Because Gene and I Were Never Introduced) along with John(Harley Rider) and another Person whom I Didn't get his Name.

The Day Went Well Except For CharlesBusa Laying his Bike Down. He is Ok(GOT GEAR ?) Robb's Parents were Wonderfull and Hospitable. It's Hard to Believe Robb was there Kid
rock.gif

I got to Tell YA. If I had Known HOW IMPORTANT TIRES and a TUNED SUSPENSION is to your Bike I would have done it the First Day I bought the Thing. That was the best $20.00 I have Ever Spent in My Life. Except for that one Time in Band Camp..........
smile.gif
But that's another Story. Stay Tuned for some Pics.

Thanks ROBB and DOYLE for Inviting Gene and I. Next Time I WILL GO ON THE TRACK !!!!!!!!!!

Picture_059.jpg

oh man i dident relize you werent introduced      sorry about that i was havein' so much fun i never even thought about it my bad   glad you guys came up to the track now next time you have to ride it
beerchug.gif

sure had a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

oh man i dident relize you werent introduced      sorry about that i was havein' so much fun i never even thought about it my bad   glad you guys came up to the track now next time you have to ride it
beerchug.gif

sure had a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif
Ozz, I had A Great Time. Your Parents are Wonderfull People. You are a Lucky Man. I Was Just Giving You a HARD TIME about the Introduction Thing !!!! Next Time I will RACE ON THE TRACK !!!!!!!!!
super.gif

Now that My Suspension is Dialed...... I Might Just take a Small Trip Up 49 Tomorrow. It Feels Like a New Bike. I Can't SAY ENOUGH about Getting your suspension TUNED to your Body Weight
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

woot.gif

woot.gif

i told ya man i knew it would build confidence it always does what did ya think on the way home? i mean i know you dident hit the twisties but what are your initial feelings? i cant believe Mr. Moss dident adjust the rear shock but he knows the suspension game thats for sure
bowdown.gif
he made all the diff for me on the Gixx
cool.gif

The Bike Felt SOLID on the TURNS. The Front and Rear Tires Were Now Working TOGETHER instead of Fighting Each Other. I Felt Every Part of the Road in a POSITIVE WAY. It Felt Like The Tires Were Made of GLUE...........
super.gif
GOD I LOVE THE BUSA
woot.gif
woot.gif

woot.gif

good, that whats i wanted to hear that they were working more together
thumb_up.gif

i would post some pics but i cant resize for some reason will figure it out tomorrow
cool.gif

SOUNDS LIKE FUN GUYS
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif
hey noticed that most of you guys are in my neck of the woods, i live in MODESTO, CA about 60miles south of sac town, maybe will bump into each other some day, you mentioned hwy49, i ride that road alot
super.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

SAY, where's "FERNLEY RACEWAY" located? ive never heard of it before? BUT then again im more of a STRAIGHT LINE GUY.... still like to "TRY" and carve the twisties though
ThumbsUp.gif
banana.gif

SAY, where's "FERNLEY RACEWAY" located? ive never heard of it before? BUT then again im more of a STRAIGHT LINE GUY.... still like to "TRY" and carve the twisties though
ThumbsUp.gif

banana.gif
its up in neveda about 160 miles from el dorado hills just east of Reno about 30 miles lets hook up some time we usally post something about NorCal Rides every so often
winkold.gif

Back