Myrtle Beach RECAP!!

busabrother

Registered
My boys and I had a ball.  I wanted to say it was good meeting all of you guys.  Stunnah, Sorry we were never able to hook up in person.  Good to talk to you.  It was just crazy hectic down there.  Andx when you roll with a crew of 15 its hard geting going in any direction.  It was good meeting BusaRyder, Snoop at bobos Last resort.  Also saw POPO749 down there too. I met a few other guys on the board, too. But i forgot their screen names. But i didnt forget about meeting you though.  We had a great time from the minute we arrived THursday till we left last night!!!  If you didn't have a good time down there, it was because you DId not WANT to have a good time. ( or if your bike was stolen.) Sorry Dez! and whomever else got jacked. But i hope you get another one and still come back. I worry every year, but even if it does happen. I would still do it all over again.

Here are a few pics for those who could not make it!!  

Believe this.... WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086115873 -->

IM000791.JPG

Me on the left and POPO 749 on right at bobos LAst Resort.  There were 937 people that attended the party!!!  THats right!!

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086101704 -->

IM000810.JPG

Wow! There were a lot of uhm . . . bikes there!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086102390 -->

Wow...that was some nice pics...looks like you had a great time. My favorite pic was the one with the Miscellaneous guests at bobos! Yeah Baby!
wink.gif

Back