orange wheels

kwm works

Registered
Someone had a picture of their wheels that matched their orange o8. I believe that is was called something chrome but I cant's find the thread idf anyone can help.

beerchug.gif

Not the right thread. Thanks for trying though. The wheels that I'm looking for looked to match the factory orange alot closer.

You can get a chrome wheel and they make paint for chrome now so you can come close to to the color. I just did these wheels for my bike.....

2247177999_91a45234a9.jpg

im guessing the ad color pigments in the chroming process, mine is more of a shiny satin. ive seen some that are almost a transparent color too, but i wanted it deeper, ill get more info when my guy is backon monday

Thanks a million. I appreciate it. I was wondering if it was actually chrome or somebody using powder paint and calling it something else. Yours look really nice.

i tend to stare at her myself... the wife asked how come i still do this even since i have had a 05 too....it never gets old, just prettier

looks cool bro... i have the orange 08 myself - would like to know where this place is, price, time frame, and all that other stuff to see about getting mine done. Love the look!!

Back