Puig Frame Sliders

tinmann840

Registered
For weeks I've been debating on my next set of frame sliders. I really like the Puig crash pads, I think they look trick. Has any Busa owner ever used them? Any Pics of them installed on a Busa?

puig.jpg

Why yes, at your service with a pictoral! Doyle

P1010553.JPG

Nice looking bike there Doyle. That's one of the color schemes I like to see them bring back. You don't see many of those for sure
thumb_up.gif
Thanks for you imput. You've help me make up my mind.

those are pretty sweet, i like my vortex's though, no bling, just black functionality. i'm going a different way soon though, i'm getting race rails.

those are pretty sweet, i like my vortex's though, no bling, just black functionality. i'm going a different way soon though, i'm getting race rails.
If you go the race railz route, #1, don't expect them anytime before a month. It took me a month and 3 days to get mine. Also, have them send you a few extra bolts with them. I don't know if the spacer they gave me was the wrong legnth or what, but the left side bolt broke after about 2 weeks. Anyway, I really like the design of them and all that, I just didn't like the fact that no one informed me that the 5 buisness day delivery time that they state on the website was bogus, and also that the bolt broke basically right after installing them. And forget goin to any hardware or bolt supply store to get them. The only place that I found that could order them (NO ONE had them in stock and I couldn't find anyone online that had them) had a minimum quantity of 10, and they're 2 diff. legnths, so I would of had to buy 2 sizes and at $6/bolt, that comes out to a grand total of $120 for esentially 2 bolts. . . Off rant.

Back