new to Busa's

Wacker1100

Registered
Hello to all, thought i'd join, cos I am now the stunned owner of an "08" Hayabusa
thumb_up.gif

On my birthday last week, my wife took me to our local Suzuki dealer, the showroom doors opened there sat a brand new Hayabusa. in the dark metalic grey. Whay a birthday pressie!!
The ZRX1100 has not moved since, put about 250 miles on the Suzuki in the last week or so. What can I say, but always return home with a grin on my face and I'm still running the bike in.
Lovin every minute, can't wait till I can go past the 6000 rpm limit.  

Anybody got any info a new owner should know about??

thanks

Welcome and congrats! You bought the best one, too!

Do a 'search' on the .org for the info you seek.

It's sheer madness here, so you'll probably be in charge, shortly.

Scar

Scar_Palomar_7_27_08.jpg

Hey...you won't last long here, either...without pix.

laugh.gif

Welcome to the oRg. Pics are pre-requisite! Hug your wife and say thanks, she's a keeper. Glad you found us, have fun bro.
beerchug.gif

Welcome... The Forum is a great place for all your Busa related questions... Best part if nobody knows the right answer, we can usually make up a plausible answer quick enough and have you on your way...
thumb_up.gif

Another member usually comes onboard with this one liner,........but I'm stealing it today. "Welcome to the Addiction!!"

welcome.gif

I just got here last week or so myself, LOVING the 08 since picked her up a couple of Thursdays ago. Having all kinds of problems finding time to ride it though! Congrats on your new scoot!!!

Must... see.. pics!

Back