Anyone have that spectacular crash photo?

The saddest part of that pic is the 14 is going to win  
face7.gif
jump9.gif

I think that guy is a member at SH.org ??

would like to see the pic. too. As long as he ain't dead !!

As long as it's nobody here or anyone we know......bring on the carnage!
what diffence does that make?

anytime you see a post about some guy on a bike getting killed,everybody and their mother puts a post up about "how sad" "prayers sent" sorry to hear"...etc...more then likely nobody personally knows this person...so your telling me thats all phoney then?since if you dont personally know them its ok?

I like a crash video/pic as much as the next person,I dont want to see someone get killed though or "carnage"? thats the sh!t that makes me wanna NOT ride
banghead.gif
and trust me,im not a squiemish person,just dont take joy in seeing someone get Fk'd up

just think the way the thread was presented is in bad taste.

take some deep breaths... seems the people who don't want to see the carnage continue to check back for it anyways. may as well post it up.

That's Ok. There are far too many great guys here fortunately.
beerchug.gif
That's the point. There is a lot of great peeps here on the board. How do you think the outcome the rider of the busa would be from your description of the wreck? Now Imagine if it was a member here who is F'd for life from the wreck only to log on to see your thread about how excited you are to want a pic of their misfortune. You said the rider was ok,but not in the original post of  your thread. That little bit Of information would of made a difference.

Riders crash. Some get hurt bad while others don't. It's the nature of the beast. It's a lottery none of us want to win,but we all play.

How a person chooses their words does impact how others will perceive their character.

Good luck on the pic hunt!

I think I saw the photo on LaBusas. Is their board down perhaps?
LABusas doesn't take kindly to your kind. We like carnage, p0rn, news, a little motorcycle info every now and then, and p0rn. You never made a proper introduction, hence, people don't like you.

Did I mention we like p0rn? Especially if it involves coleslaw!

Postal- That's it!!! incredible. You're awesome! Thank you. Truly a spectacular wipe-out (with no injuries noted). I'd buy you a drink if I could!
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

Now my feelings are hurt. How do we know that bike's second cousin, 3 times removed is not lurking on these pages???

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

Sorry, I just had to.
tissue.gif

laugh.gif

Back