oRg ride to DC this weekend?

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
OK gang, it seems everyone WANTS to ride but no one is doing so...at least not in the East Coast here oh yeah we've heard from Fett "oh you only call on Holidays blah blah blah
laugh.gif
, BusaSweety's "gotta work blah blah blah
laugh.gif
And we know we CANT get Lisa out of Hooters!
wowold.gif
so here's what I propose, we RIDE Saturday or Sunday hell I'm off Friday too! ANY DAY, we ride gather in DC, Bmore anywhere and just catch up...oh and BTW you Virginian's...yeah VAbusa, Warbird... DC is reachable for you too so no excuses, sooo flame away folks 'cause Im callin! You all know how crazy Gangster Monkey can get..thou shalt not taunt gangster monkey..just ask 99
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so, who's riding?
whistling.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Man I would love this, BUT like other have plans. If you all meet up, maybe ride to MIR at Budscreek for BikeFest. I'm there on Sunday showing the Big Blue mullet.
beerchug.gif

Wow Im startring to see alot fo "windowshoppers" but no takers huh?

Maybe should have posted this in Random Thread, my home...hmm can admins move this topic for me?
rock.gif

I'm still waiting on my airplane tickets so I can be the national .ORG ambassador for the summer!
cheerleader.gif

got an extra bike for me Angel?

Still waiting.....riding solo again this weekend it is!
beerchug.gif

Come on!! somebody ride with Lycan.... he's not too bad.. just keep him BEHIND you!
laugh.gif

Lycan you know I'd be there if you were closer... come on down to MS and we'll ride EVERY WEEKEND!

I might just have to Jules! Geez tough crowd around here I tell ya! Well at least I'll see you guys at Fall Bash, can't wait to ride with you then!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Would love to but a tight weekend for a NJ to DC one day round trip. Doing a Pocono ride on Sunday for a b-day party also.

I have an open house on Sunday might be able to swing some type of ride on Saturday.
E

I'm up for a tow. I'd ride but my bike doesn't run so someone gets to pull me along..... On second thought, maybe not. These "rides" can get a bit speedy sometimes and I don't want to be tied to anyone when that happens...  
firedevil.gif
 LOL

Back