what keeps your Busa shiny?

BUSAFETT

Registered
I also seem to have trouble keeping my bike nice and shiny. I use Mother's caranuba wax and cleaner(with a rag), but it never seems to give the bike a lasting shine. What do you guys use?

zymol.... this stuff is great. one coat about once a month and a few over winter with all the plastics off the bike to really get in all the tough to reach spots. after using this the bugs and water marks just melt off with a warm rag.

B000OWTI2K-A3316.jpg

Zaino 3 in 1 wax..I dont like those spray detailers they just dont give it that mirror shine...i have an 02 with original paint and you can see your reflection in the fairings like a mirror

busa.jpg

Meguiar's Gold paste, microfibers, and a fair amount of elbow grease. Wax the front (nose, fender, fairing) 2 or 3 times as much as the rest, try to keep the constant onslaught of bug guts at bay.

wax by hand,,too easy to burn thru with a buffer if you dont know what your doing...only takes like 15min by hand,I have about 20 coats on my bike,wax after aech ride

All i uses. New finish 2001 (outdated name? Maybe. It should be changed to new finish 2020 or something like that cause its such a great product,, ya know? No waxing for a whole year! It works to!) cause its such a quality product. Sometimes i use mothers cleaner wax and a buffer when i have to clean the paint. Then its on with the new finish. Trust me its the s#!t!

Mothers Carnauba and then I wipe it down with Lemon Pledge every other ride or so. Easy and repels dust!

What's up Fett ?  Doing any riding ? How's the little one, and the wife ? And last question, how's the car, and you still working on the Vett ?

Hit me up if you ever want to ride !!!

Have you heard from Jessup (Eric) ?

Hope you were ready for the pop-quiz !!

Back