Another NASTY day at the office!

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
This is what happens when a bath tub is leaking hot water in a closed space with no ventilation for 2 weeks. It was soo hot and HUMID in the unit that it was raining from the ceilings.

2650829174_b9f2ce2ff8_o.jpg

Jason, a guy that works for me was using his phone to video tape it
laugh.gif
I've seen this before but not him.

2650001283_d8bb6f8cb3_o.jpg

The ceiling fan got wet enough to bow the blades down.

2650828574_14d482b09d_o.jpg

wanna hang your cloths in here

crazy.gif

2650828242_ef9fd64f9e_o.jpg

Yes the entire apartment was like this.

2650000313_be5a5b038c_o.jpg

Bad pics from my phone but here is a cheap close up

2650827902_a8bc2de4f9_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is sooo gross! How is that cleaned up? Will someone actually move back into that place in the future? EEEWWWEEE.....I have never seen anything like that. I don't know what is worse: That or the pics of the smoker's place you posted. No, has to be that. The smokers place could be dealt with easier.

think I am gonna hurl..... Chris that is awful stuff.... mold eradication must pay pretty good...

That is sooo gross!  How is that cleaned up?  Will someone actually move back into that place in the future?  EEEWWWEEE.....I have never seen anything like that.  I don't know what is worse:  That or the pics of the smoker's place you posted.  No, has to be that.  The smokers place could be dealt with easier.
someone will be back in there is prob. a week. Have to wear respirators, brush off all loose "fuzzies", spray with 50/50 bleach h2o, spray with "BIN", kilz, then paint. Took about 4 hrs. That's a long time when it would have taken 1 hr. if it was normal.

That shid is dangerous!!
Do you demo down to the framing and bag it all up?
Probably what I would do if it was my home. This is an apt. building so they always go the cheap way out. I dont believe it to be in the walls just on the surface. The ventilation sys. def. needs dealt w/

So is that why you are so moody at times?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just kidding...well, sort of.
whistling.gif

laugh.gif

Back