ZAINO AD

i think its a accelerant it help it dry in 1 hour
the old way you couldnt do more than one coat in 24 hours

its supposed to add to the shine and the "3D-ness" of the paint.

I wax my bike in the sun and its dry in only 10-15min max.
smile.gif

I will be looking for new car after the summer
The first thing ill do when I get it home is wash and Zaino before it gets any bugs or tar or anything on it.

Bullet, why, and how much do you mix the ZFX and the Z2 together?
I have no idea what's in ZFX or how it reacts with Z2. All I know is that Z2 dries a LOT faster with ZFX in it. And like Z1, ZFX is supposed to help the Z2 bond with the paint properly. If you don't use ZFX, you should use Z1 before Z2 on the first coat. The thing is Z1 can make Z2 take LONGER to dry. I have little patience so I use ZFX.
wink.gif

I will be looking for new car after the summer
The first thing ill do when I get it home is wash and Zaino before it gets any bugs or tar or anything on it.
atticdog, you might also want to clay yer new ride before Zaino. You'd be surprised at the overspray and contaminants clay will pull off of a "new" car's paint.
wink.gif

Question: I have been using the Z1 with the Z2 (screwed up and ordered before I found out about ZFX), should I just keep using the Z1 until next order, or is the ZFX worth another order?
BTW BT, I might be taking over your spot working for Zaino (ha ha)...not on the board, but with everyone I know. I have always been extremely picky and tried all sorts of products on my car (finally I settled on P21S for my car) but after Zaino on the Busa, I couldn't believe it. Seriously the BEST results I've ever had after literally hundreds of hours 'testing' other products.

Busa2_006.jpg

Question:  I have been using the Z1 with the Z2 (screwed up and ordered before I found out about ZFX), should I just keep using the Z1 until next order, or is the ZFX worth another order?  
BTW BT, I might be taking over your spot working for Zaino (ha ha)...not on the board, but with everyone I know.  I have always been extremely picky and tried all sorts of products on my car (finally I settled on P21S for my car) but after Zaino on the Busa, I couldn't believe it.  Seriously the BEST results I've ever had after literally hundreds of hours 'testing' other products.
Same for me, bro. If I had back the money I've spent tryin' every damned wax and polish on the market over the years I could prolly turbo Da' Train!
wink.gif

I'd definitely go ahead and order ZFX. You do know that you only use Z1 before the first coat of Z2, right? Not between every coat...
rock.gif
It takes for fuggin' ever to use up a bottle of Z1!
drooling3.gif
You use ZFX in every coat and it eliminates the need for Z1 before the first coat.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Will do...I'll place another order this week, just wasn't sure if the ZFX was worth it. And I didn't know that about Z1, I was under the impression it was before every coat of Z2. Thanks for the info. I hear ya about all the money spent on other products...the "quality" ones cost some $$. I think the price of Zaino is pretty good compared to some, and this stuff is actually worth every penny. At least it won't sit in the closet and collect dust after one or two uses. Thanks for the help.

my favorite zaino product is Z6. It cleans so nice and brings out the shine like no other. And that isn't even my favorite part. It smells so good!!!! Most good cleaning/waxing products stink!! Zaino smells so fruity and nice
laugh.gif

Z6 is my favorite also. Its quick and easy to use and makes her look and smell good!

Thank you bigbs.
Sorry fstbusa, didn't like whoring on your thread but figured it might be an appropriate place to post some Zaino pics.
I agree with everyone. Z6 is the best; and it sure does smell purdy.
blush.gif

Back