Post your favorite beer!

Why is Coors lite and sex in a canoe the same?

'Cause they're both f*****g close to water.  

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Too many favorites to list.  

Found some Purple Haze the other day.  Nice beer.  

PurpleHaze.jpg

Hoegaarden is nice.

hoegaarden.gif

Again, too many to list.

beerchug.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

I drink a lot of the abita lineup cause theyre located in louisiana where i live. Theres a few like abita jakimo, turbo dog, and a few more. As for the hoegarderen who wouldnt like a beer with the word "ho" in the name. Ive drunk it and love it.

I just went and got me a 12 pack of one of the best... Goog old fosters always does its job.
fosters.jpg

And i got some guiness draught. Yes, flat beer. Lovin it!

I like wheat or wit (white) beer. Blue Moon, Shock Top, local favorites Boulevard (Kansas City), Meuller unfiltered wheat (made here in Springfield at the Springfield Brewing Company).

Best beer I have ever had was in Southfield Mi just outside Detroit at a micro brewery steakhouse called the Copper Canyon. It was their own wheat beer.
beerchug.gif

Well, I drunk to much tonight. Its now 5am. I have a head ache. Though im sober again. Im very tired. But I still take the time to check on my thread. Im such a dork. lol
cool.gif

does Jager count as beer? i guess not! bring on the green monster. if you think the hulk is tough try taking on a bottle of ODG!!

I like wheat or wit (white) beer. Blue Moon, Shock Top, local favorites Boulevard (Kansas City), Meuller unfiltered wheat (made here in Springfield at the Springfield Brewing Company).
Boulevard wheat is indeed some good stuff, especially on tap

As for my favorites, it varies depending on the time, right now I'm hitting quite a bit of Shiner Bock and Schlafly pale ale. I love Ziegen Bock but it's only in Texas. Shiner Bock used to not be available here but just recently began being distributed localy.

Always love to try new imports and micros and for domestics I stick with Anheuser Busch products, support the last American mega brewer since Coors and Miller both sold out and are no longer domestic owned.

Portuguese beer -> Super Bock. Since 2006 there's a new flavour named Abadia which I like.
Guiness is my favorite imported beer.

superbock.jpg

Back