bs.gif
ban.gif
spank.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

1st Post and already stirring the pot ! If you don't like the look of an 08 then don't buy one, Simple as that ! Everybody has a different outlook on the 08's but I think the 08's are ahead of the game & it is still a BUSA !!
thumb_up.gif

Ok now my 2 cents, 8's and legal is easy as said before just a few bs things are needed for the track to call it a street car, seeing as in the past before my Busa I built and raced drag cars not quit that fast but fast. I have a couple of buddys one running hight 7's the other running low 8's and are classified as street cars but the amount of money you put in one car to get it that fast you can always put in another and go faster. I remember toasting a new Z06 one day and the guy actually told me just wait a couple months hes got so things hes doing to the car and wants to go again, hell my reply was if I had 70000 in my car like he paid for his there would be no contest period. Like said before there is always someone faster period.

English translation please?

wtf.gif
did he say?
seriously... whatd he say?
he said his led sled Roadrunner would run 8's in the 1/8th mile... (eights in the quarter from a streetable Road runner clone car... that is funny)

Love trollers..

on a better note, we had the "A Team" van clone show up last night (made semi finals out of 125 cars in class) that ran solid 10.50's at 115-120mph (8-71 blown E-85 fuel) really a sight to see that big old barn door standing on the wheelie bars.. guy knew how to drive it too...

wtf.gif
did he say?
he said his led sled Roadrunner would run 8's in the 1/8th mile... (eights in the quarter from a streetable Road runner clone car...  that is funny)

Love trollers..

on a better note, we had the "A Team" van clone show up last night (made semi finals out of 125 cars in class) that ran solid 10.50's  at 115-120mph (8-71 blown E-85 fuel)  really a sight to see that big old barn door standing on the wheelie bars..  guy knew how to drive it too...
nope, he said 1/4 mile
rock.gif

Well , i think you guys might be right ... but if he feels froggy
mycar1.jpg

mycar2.jpg
Nice Car! Talk about squeeze that motor in.... I have two a 95 auto and a 97 camaro... no were near that fast hehe
smile.gif

Ok I need some help with mine
smile.gif
LOL that is a 565 cubic inch big block , it made 1025hp on motor @ 8100 ... I didnt spray the motor on the dyno , i felt i couldnt keep up with the torq curve with the water brake because im spraying 800 to it and thats alot of initial hit (my wrist doesnt turn that fast). So do the math. I figure a solid 1700hp when spraying. Everything in the car is custom , all motor plates and the motor isnt even in factory location .... its moved back around 6"s

smile.gif

wtf.gif
did he say?
he said his led sled Roadrunner would run 8's in the 1/8th mile... (eights in the quarter from a streetable Road runner clone car...  that is funny)

Love trollers..

on a better note, we had the "A Team" van clone show up last night (made semi finals out of 125 cars in class) that ran solid 10.50's  at 115-120mph (8-71 blown E-85 fuel)  really a sight to see that big old barn door standing on the wheelie bars..  guy knew how to drive it too...
nope, he said 1/4 mile
rock.gif
that had to be 60-ft.times, if he was talking 1320 feet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
poke.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back