The Cans Are On

Wire Dawg

Donating Member
Registered
Finally got my Akrapovic carbon cans and K&N on. SWEEEETTT!! Love the sound. Nice, deep, smooothh purrrr and flippin' gorgeous too!

akbus3.JPG

Looks very nice...would like to hear how they sound. I'm looking to get some bolt on pipes for my bike, but with out hearing them would be hard to spend any money only to find out that I don't like how it they sound.

That looks pretty good. I have never heard the akro but have heard alot of good stuff about them.

nice lookin, you did a fine job..did you have to remapp? for the filter...
rock.gif

I love my Akro's, top quality stuff....  Sounds really nice...  Not horribly loud, but definitely turns up the volume...

Bike looks really Good Man, nice match... Ever go anywhere the 5th MOB?

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085180782 -->

The Build quality of these things is really top notch... All titanium construction with a carbon sleeve.

_Closeupbig.jpg

No, no remapping for the filter. I'm no expert, but I don't believe it's necessary for such a minor thing as a filter upgrade.
Rev - Nope, never been with the 5th MOB, but have had a few friends spend some time in the field with them.

i have the akra and love it...... deep tone and not too loud at cruising speed.. i put a micron on my best friends' busa and dang it sounded bada** but it was pretty loud!

JP

<!--EDIT|UNDRPSI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085274167 -->

Gotta love those Akrapovics! Beautiful craftmanship...very, very well made.

Looks great bro!

Dan

<!--EDIT|UR IT!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085285330 -->

Back