2 years but I am Back!

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
I am picking up the new girl in the morning. I am sure many have come and gone but hopefully some remember me, especially the eastern Iowa guys! I will post pics this weekend!

bump.gif

r8

Bill! Good to see ya back!! Can't wait to see the pics!
smile.gif

Thanks guys! I have been lookng at used bikes, cheaper bikes, smaller bikes, but nothing has compared to the Busa.

bill, glad as could be for you...... havent seen you online in a long time...

AWSOME BILL!!!!!!!!! I'm in the market for the same thing! Keep in touch.

Welcome back, Bill! Can't wait to see the pics of the new ride.

bill welcome back buddy!! my brother in law has a busa now and is moving about 15 miles north of me. Were gonna be riding more this summer hopefully. Better get something soon because we are going to make some trips over to the river to ride a couple times this summer.

Thanks everyone! It feels great being back on a Busa. I love the '07 Black that I bought. There is a blue/green metallic flake through the paint that I was not aware of until I got home with her. Hope the weather is decent today so I can get her all pretty for some pictures. Now I just have to get rid of the stock windscreen and figure out what to do for exhaust.

Thanks everyone!  It feels great being back on a Busa.  I love the '07 Black that I bought.  There is a blue/green metallic flake through the paint that I was not aware of until I got home with her.  Hope the weather is decent today so I can get her all pretty for some pictures.  Now I just have to get rid of the stock windscreen and figure out what to do for exhaust.
I replaced my stock windscreen with a Zero Gravity double bubble. The tint is pretty dark, but it looks awesome on my maroon 2007. The lines flow really well and you can't tell it wasn't on there stock.

Thanks Wag!

beaquel-I am thinking the dark smoke double bubble. I am wanting to get everything as black as possible on the bike. This thing looks so much sharper then my '04 blue/silver. It is definitely a head turner.

Back