Vanity plate

yep you might as well put a load pipe on it.....
cool.gif
Is kind of what I was worried about but there are a good number of vanity plates on bikes in the .oRg and so far, none seem to be complaining about getting singled out... hope this is not what happens...

Your plate should read MRBogus or just Bogus..
bowdown.gif
hey how about Bogus 1
thumb_up.gif

oh great... thanks Doyle... Bogus would have been fun never thought about that..

we taking bets on that one Mark?

I have a female friend if Phx that got  phkewe    How?  beats me but I saw the thing and about fell out of my car..
I re-registered my car and motorcycle plates online on the same day. Reserved that plate on the same day too. Car expires end of July and Bike expires end of August. Car stickers were in my mail when I came home today. I just might get that plate, you never know. I have my doubts but you never know.

I never thought I would do it either.  But hey how many Pearl lime green turbo Busas are around.  Oh well this year I did it

NINJA.E.jpg

ive had saygbye on all my cars since about 1995 so i got this one for the bike no problems just alot easier to remember if you do something dumb.

busa_pics_013.jpg

Ok John, handicap plate on a bike? thats beautiful actually.... I bet it gets some funky eyeballs..

Back