Almost done

ToyKraz

Collector of Toyz
Donating Member
Registered
My new home build is almost complete. I am soooo happy with the way it is turning out. It will be done on the 18th of July and on the 2008 Tour of Homes on the 19th and 20th. Here are just a few pictures.

Front of the house
fridaythe20th001.jpg

Busa Workshop ;)
fridaythe20th004.jpg

Kitchen (just waiting on granite)
fridaythe20th008.jpg

Great Room (fireplace will be rocked today)
fridaythe20th010.jpg

Rec Room
fridaythe20th020.jpg

Back deck as of 6/20
fridaythe20th022.jpg

Back deck as of 6/24
IMG00086.jpg

OMG Brad...that looks incredible!! Congrats man, it a long coming!
beerchug.gif

Funny how everyone wants me to come visit them!!!
laugh.gif

Very very nice.
thumb_up.gif
just something I noticed if you don't mind me mentioning. Did they concider the future growth of this tree or will this tree not get any bigger in diameter.

IMG00086.jpg

Trust me I asked the same question of the builder. The builder gives a good warranty on the construction of the house. He has also agreed that since this was his idea he will "fix" any problems caused by all 3 trees in the deck.

Trust me I asked the same question of the builder. The builder gives a good warranty on the construction of the house. He has also agreed that since this was his idea he will "fix" any problems caused by all 3 trees in the deck.
as long as the framing is back far enough he can always jigsaw it back farther in the future. btw, what kind of roof system is that? Is it real slate? Or do they make that in something more plyable?

Hope he doesn't die anytime soon......
laugh.gif

as long as the framing is back far enough he can always jigsaw it back farther in the future. btw, what kind of roof system is that? Is it real slate? Or do they make that in something more plyable?
The roof system is a Gerard roof. It is supposed to be the best on the market. It is guaranteed for life to withstand 120MPH winds, Class 4 hail and has a Class A Fire rating. It is simply put a Stone Coated Steel Roof. Up close it looks like stone or cement tiles, but is actually 26 gauge steel with a stone composite coating. It really needs to be seen in person to be appreciated.

http://www.gerardusa.com/index.shtml

Back