Met a Gixxer 1000 Today

The '05 + Gixxer 1000's will beat a Busa.
Not an '08, according to Cycle World's latest, unless you're in the habit of running to 150 MPH in street races. The rider and how well they know their bike makes all the difference in the world, too.
In a street race..which are usually roll-ons, you can easily get to 150 in a matter of seconds. Alot of my roll ons get up to/past that. And roll-ons are liter bike territory
winkold.gif

between here is my Gixxer 08 TTSpecial Colors ,
01-161.jpg

02-126.jpg

04-84.jpg

(a lot of mods on including Yoshimura EMPro Kit)

Now wait, just wait one second here............he weighs 120# more than I do, his busa weighs 100# more than my stock 1K..........yikes, a total of 220# difference! Now that just isn't fair! Hmmmmm..............I KNOW..........click-click and the gixxer is now in C mode..........let's rumble!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All in good fun guys! Sheeesh..........ALL Suzukis rule, when you get right down to it!

laugh.gif

i also have them both and they are both fast, my 1k is older but it has alot of work done to it and is just as fast as my buddies 07 gixxer and i got 75lbs on him. i don`t know which one of my bikes are faster but my 1k feels faster,maybe because my busa is sooo smooth?? like them both but ride my busa alot more..can`t go wrong either way IMHO.

gsxr1000_014.jpg

Hey Shanling... what happens when a Gixxer 1000 runs against a busa from a dead stop... Oh now lets do the roll on testng...

Skinny little guy on Gixxer (Mel) of course and my fatazz on the big bike... What size would you call ProudDad?

rofl.gif

Back