ATTN: Nor cal'ers

kairles

Donating Member
Registered
I know its short notice, but Im going riding with a couple buddies this saturday. you guys are welcome to come if you can/want. we're riding to tahoe. I dont know the route. we're meeting at in&out on sunrise & hwy50 at 7:30am and leaving at 8am

I am Game. SH.. I Have too Work. Let me make some Phone Calls Tomorrow and I will Let you know !!!!

I would roll with ya but im at a track day this weekend have fun and keep it under 175 or so
cool.gif

I would roll with ya but im at a track day this weekend   have fun and keep it under 175 or so
cool.gif
SWEET have fun. I hope to do some track days in the future.

robert, hope you can make it would be nice to have a fellow busa rider. you have my phone# give me a call.

also think I have next saturday off, anyone wanna ride?

Man, I wish I was up there to ride w/you guys.

I just love that area.

Have a blast~

Some Day's I Really HATE MY FREAKIN JOB !!!!  

Sorry Terrel.
sad.gif

I SOO WANTED TO GO !!!!!!!!!!

Glad Everyone Made it Home OK !!!!

peace.gif

I know how you feel. the ride was great. 88 is a nice smooth road, definitly wanna ride it again. we took 50 back to Sac so I was twisties all day.

I have next saturday off was planing on another ride with my SCR peeps in the Modesto area anyone wanna go with?

Hey Terrell isn't that 88 a blast!   they have finally repaired it   it had these big long gashes in the pavement and one time i was going at a good pace and on a lean dropped into one and went into a tank slapper and nearly took a trip thru the woods!    i would love to have been able to make it with ya man
beerchug.gif

awesome pics did you guys head over to north shore?  looks like you guys went around the lake
thumb_up.gif
    rob

Back