Micron GP Sport Exhaust

I just got off the phone with Micron and he stated that they would not have anything on them until sometime in February. He took my number and said he would call me when he had more info, if he will I do not know..

Those pipes really work with the bike.
They do indeed work extremely well with the rest of the Busa lines. The haters don't like them  because they are not "normal" looking, but represent something different, thus invoking derisive comments.

If Micron made a full system for them, I'd be all over a set of black ones. Admittedly, the light satin finish does draw a little too much attention to them, IMO. The sound certainly kicks ass.

As expensive as the slip-ons are, a full system would likely be out-of-control expensive.
I agree they go extremely well with the back of the busa. The back of the 08 isn't "normal"...and I think these "abnormal" looking pipes are a perfect match. I'd stick them on my 08
winkold.gif
Normal pipes on the 08 just don't flow with the bike....

Those pipes really work with the bike.
They do indeed work extremely well with the rest of the Busa lines. The haters don't like them  because they are not "normal" looking, but represent something different, thus invoking derisive comments.

If Micron made a full system for them, I'd be all over a set of black ones. Admittedly, the light satin finish does draw a little too much attention to them, IMO. The sound certainly kicks ass.

As expensive as the slip-ons are, a full system would likely be out-of-control expensive.
I agree they go extremely well with the back of the busa. The back of the 08 isn't "normal"...and I think these "abnormal" looking pipes are a perfect match. I'd stick them on my 08  
winkold.gif
 Normal pipes on the 08 just don't flow with the bike....
I agree
beerchug.gif

I bought the black micron exhaust for the 08 hayabusa. I want to customize my end-caps by changing them from carbon fiber to chrome to look simular to the orginal stock pipes. Does micron sale metal end-caps so that i can have them chromed? Or can the existing carbon fiver end caps be modified?

I like them better and better. I especially like the carbon tip on them. Looks schweeeeet!!

Back