What hanging out here has done to me

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
On the cusp of the 2008 Eureka Springs Meet and Greet, I got to thinking how far I've come since my first Hayabusa.org event, which was the 2006 Midwest Meet and Greet in Eureka Springs.  I did the Fall Bash at the Dragon the following week.

Here I am at that first event.  The Busa was nearly stock and my riding was....well I'm not sure I'd call it riding anymore.

Here are Luci (she didn't have a name back then) and I at that first event.

Sept_2006__Medium_.jpg

Jumping ahead to the Eureka Springs Meet and greet just 8 months later. Luci is "Luci" and I've been doing some practicing
smile.gif

May_2007__Medium_.jpg

Practice, practice, practice, and meeting up with the west coast guys Labor Day weekend 2007 at the Hayabusa.org midwest/west coast track day, and it actually looks like we know what we're doing.  
smile.gif

Sept_2007__Medium_.jpg

heheheheh LOOK AT YOU! Way to go! I remember getting my busa and how I had NO INTEREST in getting a knee down, ever. Now, I mostly do track days with it. [and touring, and drag, and outback riding, and passengers, and and and

I don't want to say I had less respect for the bike before I joined here, but I think It's more of a better Understanding of the bike, the sport, and my fellow riders.
beerchug.gif

at the rate you're going Spies, Matladin, Nicky, and the rest of those guys better watch out.
beerchug.gif

Wow, way to go, buy the time i get mine done, im gonna need to learn to ride all over again....

Awesome Dennis, will be good to see you again Sir. I always look forward to riding with you.
beerchug.gif

Back