How many hot babes in your life?

Shanling

Man ***** Extreme
Donating Member
Registered
Here is a picture of my hot babes! The three of us doing a back tour of the Children's Museum a couple of months ago.

99busa_004.jpg

Here is my Granddaughter smacking the ball at her softball game last night! And for those of you wondering, she clobbered this one. Got her to second base!

99busa_005.jpg

beerchug.gif
my kids are wanting swim lessons. Where are those at?

Nice babes you have there btw
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
my kids are wanting swim lessons. Where are those at?

Nice babes you have there btw
laugh.gif
You should post up your's. As I recall, they qualify for the "Hot Babe" title as I have described it here!

If you guys are going with us this weekend to the Plainfield Aquatic Center, they have some great deals on lessons. This was at Pike High School and it was arranged through her daycare center.

Here are my two...a few weeks ago at their Dance Recital:

IMG_6973.JPG

I cant seem to find some in my mess of pics to go through but here is one still in the camera (This is my youngest of 4) with my ugly mug

2588759660_3349e11785.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
offtopic.gif

but here is a pic of Mark in my backyard having an indepth conversasion with my sister about CANDLES
rofl.gif

Yes, I took that pic of you and your beautiful daughter
hello.gif

And you promised you wouldn't tell anyone about the candle conversation! I hope Randy doesn't see this thread!

And this has made me realize something, we all own Busas and all I have seen is beautiful babes on here. Tells ya something, don't it? No wonder they don't post up pictures of their kids on the Kawi forums...
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
yo chris?? 15 year old the boys must be driving you nuts lol.. time to invest in some nice WEAPONS to beat them off with you must be stressing and alot of girls in the bunch.

Back