Georgia To Indy in 1 Day

standiggity

Registered
So I neglected to take any real pictures on the road.. just picture this.. hayfields, rain, and fog.. nothing really picture worthy. But here goes:

Night Before, Mapquestin' :

n190400003_30002739_9894.jpg

yes, that's a nail in my tire.. found out about 400 miles into the 600 mile trip.. it's in the shop now getting the new tire put on.

n190400003_30002746_6110.jpg

Alright.. that's just the first day.. I'm taking my time on the way back and taking lots of pictures and whatnots.. hopefully there's good weather in the hills of TN!

PS - All the parts on that bike except the exhaust were bought used off this board.. Thanks everyone for the great deals!

you going undercover there Kyle? thinking some dolt stole your avatar...
laugh.gif
(and Gas City is the halfway point to Ft Wayne from Indy...*(45 minutes) that is one "rockin" town... stroll down the main drag... rockers on every porch..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you going undercover there Kyle?   thinking some dolt stole your avatar...
laugh.gif
 (and Gas City is the halfway point to Ft Wayne from Indy...*(45 minutes)   that is one "rockin" town...   stroll down the main drag...   rockers on every porch..
laugh.gif
Does that mean since you're so close you'll be at the Kokomo Bike night tomorrow night??

laugh.gif

you going undercover there Kyle?   thinking some dolt stole your avatar...
laugh.gif
 (and Gas City is the halfway point to Ft Wayne from Indy...*(45 minutes)   that is one "rockin" town...   stroll down the main drag...   rockers on every porch..
laugh.gif
Does that mean since you're so close you'll be at the Kokomo Bike night tomorrow night??
Post up the details of this "Kokomo bike night". I might just ride up there for that. Cya at the concert.

laugh.gif

Stan: If you're going to TN, be sure to go hit up the Dragon and give us your thoughts on that.

beerchug.gif

Ride safe, bro, and thanks for sharing!

im hungry now... and want a margarita... oh and of course that ride... good thing you noticed the nail before it was too late...

hey I will ride up to Kokomo for bike night... is only a couple hours away... give me details on where it is and time.. I can swing through Gas City and hook up with Kyle as well..

Randy

I'm going to the shop to pick up my bike and will get all the details for anyone whos interested, I'll also give you (bogus) and shanling a call with the details.
~kyle

Back