Green Vs. Red

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Finally got to ride with cousin on his newly aquired ZX12r I helped him find online...  Make no mistake that is one fast bike even stock. Once he gets dialed in he's gonna be hard to keep at bay -  
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084682514 -->

green_red_013.jpg

after months of searching we finally found the ugly green 03 he wanted... actually the color is kinda growing on me ...

green_red_001.jpg

We had an absolute blast up hwy 162 near Oroville lake, the twisties there are awesome! Oh and I had to bust a fairly decent wheelie across that bridge.

green_red_019.jpg

heck yeah! you two are gonna have a ball!!!! why did he choose a 12r over a busa? curious what he liked about it. probably hated the busa looks, right?

I think I might be able to live with the green plastics, but the green rims have to go. He best be chroming those things.
beerchug.gif

BOTH ARE NICE BIKES... IF I WOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT A BUSA I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE BLUE 12R. I JUST LIKED THE BUSA BETTER AND IT JUST SEEMED TO FITME BETTER ... 6'5

Nice scenery. I'm sorry, but I just can't seem to like that baby SH*T green. Besides the color, I like the looks of the ZX though.

A guy I know has a 12r and he bought it cuz he hated the busa looks but now that he keeps seeing mine its growing on him and he is contemplating trading it in for one.
laugh.gif

BOTH ARE NICE BIKES... IF I WOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT A BUSA I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE BLUE 12R. I JUST LIKED THE BUSA BETTER AND IT JUST SEEMED TO FITME BETTER ... 6'5
Same here. I rode a friend of mines ZX12 a couple weeks ago. It doesn't seem to have the low end torque that the Busa has, but when that monster spools up...that sombitch is just down right nasty. I think if I rode it more, I could learn to get comfortable, but I'm 6'5" and nothing compares to the Busa in comfort. The only bike that is even close to my comfort level at being 6'5" is the Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird.

Brian

Tell your buddy with the ZX12 to get a set of those green tires for it.

And the green is cool.

Cool 12R....Evil Team Green... That Color has been ugly since Kawi first sprayed it on... Cannot believe it's still being done... ewww..
biggrin.gif

I like the lime green kaw...I'm glad they went back to that color...But a 12 is still just a 12...Handle him and let him know who's the king...
evil.gif

Yeah Stunnah, I liked the 2000 mettalic lime green color better. The bike had some hanling issues and they totally changed in in 2002. Cousin is a 47 yr old contractor and has been a Kawi guy for a long time. In the early 70's when I was about 12 yrs old he used to pack me around on his Kawi triple I think it was called an H2 - ? That sucker was fast but couldnt handle worth beans! ( death bike ) anyway he's been a dirt biker racer for many years, then a couple years ago bought a harley wide glide and ever since I moved here last year he's been eye-in the speed king, started watching every moto GP, I took him to infineon & thunder hill to watch races ... now he's hooked and of course he wanted to be my nemisis on the 12 vs Busa thing ... it's all good! And yes we will be livin large at Laguna this year!
biggrin.gif
see ya there!

Back