It has begun...

It will only make you stronger!
biggrin.gif

Ok, I yesterday when I got in from work Pop (aka Superman) had already hung the back wall truss and framed the back wall to it all by himself. To stubborn to wait for me to be off so I could help!
drooling3.gif
It was too dark to get a decent pic so I was gonna get one when I came by the house this mornin'. Well, when I came by he had already hung three more!
eek2.gif

I hate that I am not off to help. I told him to wait until my off days and I'd be out there with him but as I said... STUBBORN!
biggrin.gif

Here's a pic of where he was with it this mornin'...

shop_41.jpg

...and here's a pic of where he is with it right now. Just took this off of the back porch (I'm finally gettin' my lunch break).

And at damned near center stage in the photo wearin' his trademark blue "Dickies" work pants and a t-shirt (for when he's not at his REAL job... I give you SUPERMAN himself!
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif

shop_44.jpg

biggrin.gif

A little closer look. He only likes five more trusses. My shop will prolly be completely framed when I get in from work this evenin'.
eek2.gif
Then I have to call for a framing inspection before we can cover the walls and roof with metal.

shop_43.jpg

Here's a shot of the help he had this evenin'. My sister and Superman's only (can you say spoiled rotten) grandbaby. Yeah, I know, I need to get busy with him a grandSON!!!
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084651220 -->

shop_45.jpg

Well, when I got home from work he had all the trusses hung. Now both side walls, the rear wall, and the trusses are framed and done. Still gotta frame the front wall and frame for the doors. You can see how huge this monsta is by the way it dwarfs the dumptruck inside.
eek2.gif
It's size is really becomin' obvious now.
wink.gif

shop_46.jpg

Just a little closer shot. You know Pop is done for the day when he sits down to drink his Gatorade instead of hittin' it, sittin' it down somewhere and goin' back at it.
wink.gif
He is truly the hardest workin' human being I have ever known...

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084664164 -->

shop_47.jpg

And a little humor... I shot this one while sittin' in my car at Publix waitin' on Pop to meet for lunch one day. I call it... "Lookin' back on the cola wars..." Hardyharharrrrrrrrr!
laugh.gif

colawars.jpg

Framed that one a little tight. If you can't tell, I shot it in my side mirror.
wink.gif

And yes, the chick that parked next to me needed to clean her shid!
drooling3.gif

colawar.jpg

Wow BT , thanks for the update and pics ... I'm still amazed at how far and how fast your shop is coming along. And you're right, your Pops is Da Man !! Dang, that's gonna be a huge shop !

You know Pop is done for the day when he sits down to drink his Gatorade instead of hittin' it, sittin' it down somewhere and goin' back at it.
wink.gif
Well, he wasn't done for the day in that pic. The front wall is now partially framed, too. It was too dark for a pic though.
wink.gif
More to come tomorrow I guess...

wink.gif

Your Pop is The King of The Grind! Thta is one of the fastest built buildings I have ever seen by such a small crew.

Awesome Bullet......simply awesome.....can't wait to see it all done.
What kinda booth you gonna put in there??
Oh yeah.....is that yer Dad's dumptruck too??

Thanks. I can't wait either!
wink.gif
I think I'm gonna build the booth out of that slick finished white fiberglass sign board that comes in 4' X 8' sheets. Should make for a nice, bright room and make it easy to keep clean.

And yes, that's Pop's dumptruck.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Thanks. I can't wait either!
wink.gif
I think I'm gonna build the booth out of that slick finished white fiberglass sign board that comes in 4' X 8' sheets. Should make for a nice, bright room and make it easy to keep clean.

And yes, that's Pop's dumptruck.
wink.gif
We had a building here that had the FG signboard on it inside.......Was up for over 10 years.
We siliconed the boards where they meet, and washed the whole place down all the time.......makes a nice watertight seal if siliconed.....great idea Bullet!!!
Yer Dad really does have all the cool toys don't he!!!

wink.gif

Back