Track Day coming up this Monday!

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I got my 1st track day for the season coming this Monday at NHIS. (Louden speedway New Hampshire) Should be a great time. I will be sure to take plenty of pics to share with you guys. A little bit nervous as I have never ran this track and have only done one at Pacific Raceways in Washingtom.
Wish me luck, crashing is no option. Ooh, I will be running my 06 Gixxer 750.
thumb_up.gif

Have fun. Track days are addictive. Just finished VIR north course last Monday and it was a blast as usual.
Chris

Have fun, my Wife & I just ran Texas World on Monday.I am doing MSR Cresson next Sunday & back to Texas World on the 21st.

I'm still waiting for the good photos to be uploaded by the photographer. I'm on the blue gixxah.

1.jpg

TRACK DAY JUNKIES UNITE!!!!
muscle.gif

MAKE SURE YOU GIVE US A FULL REPORT AND PHOTOS! DON'T FORGET TO ADD TO THE HAYABUSA.ORG TRACKDAY SECTION AS WELL.

MPH200,
I'm headed out to Cresson Sat and Sun. Should be a great weekend! Glad they finally had a weekend.

TRACK DAY JUNKIES UNITE!!!!
muscle.gif
No one on the EC wants to do trackdays with me......
We'll make up for it in Miller!!!
I really hate to say so...but after my Road Atlanta day, I am leaning on NOT making the trip. I was able to only ride 4 sessions plus the Yamaha session on the new 08 R1 before my energy level crapped out.

Now you add a cross country flight, jet lag, a track day, flight home, more jet lag all samwiched between chemo treatments would make da Vman one tired pup.

When I make it too Miller, I wanna be able to really ride.

Back