Stretching 08 busa...????

I have nothing against you fellas that like that long lowered look. Actually I think it looks kinda cool myself. However, for those who think the bike will perform as well as stock has no understanding of the effects of  rake, trail, swingarm angle, all of which are all fookered up once it's lowered. Undeniable facts!
NOT IN A STRAIGHT LINE MAN! FROM POINT A TO B NOTHING IS MORE STABLE. IT DOES SACRIFICE THE CORNERING THOUGH

I LOVE the look of the slammed, and stretched Busa's, just as much as I can appreciate a Busa that's set up to perfection, with suspension, brakes, and loss of tons of wieght. To me it's all about what kind of riding you do, or enjoy. To me that's what is so special about the Busa, you have so many different ways to go, and I love seeing them all. Hopefully one day I'll be able to go out in my garage, and choose my Busa that's set up like GixxerHP's, or my slammed, and stretched one like Big Diesel's !!

Could you imagine what this place would be like if we were all trying to achieve the same look ??

HERES MY 08 4IN. OVER
08aprilbike003.jpg
nice looking ride bro...turbo 08" ......sweet!!

Let me ask you guys, I have not seen many but have seen a few. How about those swing arms that have one side missing? Like it only attaches to the tire from the left side leavening the right side of the rim completely exposed...What are those called?

Simple enough huh... I don't know why I didn't think about that...
banghead.gif
Thanks...Anyone not suggest that for any reason? Is it more $$ ??

There's a few single sided Busa's that go to Hooters, here in DE. They do look nice !! But when you think about it, you could get a used Gixxer 1K for almost the same price.....I'd take another bike !!

Ok I have been doing some research and found this: CLICK HERE has anyone bought from this place and does anyone know what the kits include?? I see it says 1095.00 but is that just the swing arm or something else?

Thanks...

Ok wait I still don't understand... Has anyone bought from roaringtoyz.com before? They have this kit online that says $1095.00 for this:CLICK HERE AND READ DISCRIPTION AT BOTTOM. But when I spoke to a gentleman there (super nice, and answers all your questions.) he tells me it will run me around $5000. So I am assuming that the 1095 is just for the actual swing arm it self.

Ok wait I still don't understand... Has anyone bought from roaringtoyz.com before? They have this kit online that says $1095.00 for this:CLICK HERE AND READ DISCRIPTION AT BOTTOM. But when I spoke to a gentleman there (super nice, and answers all your questions.) he tells me it will run me around $5000. So I am assuming that the 1095 is just for the actual swing arm it self.
1095 is just the raw swingarm,no upper or lower supports,nothing,straight raw swingarm!

Back