The 2008 Fantasy MotoGP Thread

Since the link hasn't been updated, I'll post up a bunch of pics so you guys can see the team points. It's big, so I have to do it one person at a time.

This will be the only one from the 1st 6 Fantasy Team Points because the other teams are just like the 2008 Fantasy Team Points. Saygbye was only in the 1st 6 Fantasy, so here's his;

qp.jpg

Hah!!

I just figured out how to view all of the pages on the print preview screen. We won't need the link anymore. I can post them up as a jpg now!!

Here's the 1st 6 Team Points

qp.jpg

hmmm, clicking on the pib to make it bigger doesn't seem to be working....

Let me try and make it smaller left to right and it should be a little clearer....

That was an awesome race between Rossi and Stoner!! Rossi had to work hard because he couldn't pass the Duc on the straight no matter how good of a drive he got. That Duc is still got the monster engine
wowold.gif

Over 100,000 fans in that stadium and you could really hear them through the announcer's mics! The Spanish fans make a lot of noise!!
beerchug.gif

Charles! Good job with the updates. Looks great!

Dang, I can't believe I already started off 2nd 6 in 2nd place. Having Stoner vs Hopper makes a HUGE difference. Kinda makes me wish I picked him for the Fantasy GP. Oh well, I like the challenge.
banghead.gif
cool.gif

That was an awesome race between Rossi and Stoner!!  Rossi had to work hard because he couldn't pass the Duc on the straight no matter how good of a drive he got.  That Duc is still got the monster engine  
wowold.gif

Over 100,000 fans in that stadium and you could really hear them through the announcer's mics!  The Spanish fans make a lot of noise!!  
beerchug.gif
Great race. Awesome watching Rossi pick off riders one by one.

Apparently, Celtics fans make a lot of noise too.
banghead.gif
wowold.gif

But seriously, I'd love to personally witness a Catalunya GP race and feel 100,000 rabid MotoGP fans at the top of their lungs.

wowold.gif

Back