#### My Idea of an hayabusa 2008 ####

full

Registered
this is the end  
tounge.gif

mods :

<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>- TIFORCE slip-on titane 480 mm
- Brembo PR 19 RCS
- Magical Racing rétroviseurs carbone
- Suzuki USA selle "cabon look "
- Tapeworks, KENJI Chrome
- PIAA H9 Xtreme Force / H7 Super white & white
- PUIG bulle double courbure clair
- PAZZO RACING levier embrayage noir
- Durit aviation INOX
- PHILIPS ampoules clignotants crystal
- PIAA Super Led White
- Stickers 1340 GSX-R</span></span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-family:Trebuchet MS'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>2 vidéos :</span></span></span>

- panoramique " sensual seduction "  
heart.gif

http://emmanuellevar.free.fr/Juin%20....ull.wmv

- TIFORCE Sound  
boohoo.gif

http://emmanuellevar.free.fr/Juin%20....und.wmv

Damn... That is one slow server hosting those pics. I couldn't take it any longer, 15 minutes to buffer the first video....
whistling.gif

zzzzz im going to bed, i'll let this download while I sleep and check it out in the morning. But the first couple of pics looks great! Looking forward to the rest.

Goodnight.

Full I'm right behind ya on the mods. I just got my 08 gray today and the chrome sushi sticker is waiting to go over that crap gold factory one.
I should have the Alien Head by the end of the week, and then I really need to find a good seat that won't kill my ass like the stock one.
That one that you have on there is nice looking, but I'm not sure if it's an ass saver seat or not.
I will post some pics of mine as soon as I'm done modding it in the next couple of weeks.
Here's a pic from today though...
0603081817.jpg

Beautiful, beautiful,beautiful, every thing's perfectly put together on there. Best looking 08 I've seen yet. Congrats

Dude.......I could sit here for hours looking at that guy sliding the back end of the busa around those turns in your avatar! So awesome!!!!

Yea great looking bike, i have a gray 08 and i am debating on what mods to do.. would like to keep the dual exhausts. i like the mellow tone and not loud. origionally i was gonna get the brock street meg(awesome pipe. i have it on my 02)want the 08 quiet.

oh well guess i will figure it out.. but great looking and sounding bike. assume full dual exhuast?

Back