BACK FROM PASHNIT TOUR

we laughed..."congested area"....there was a house!

P1010518.JPG

Sweet! Great pix and looks like fantastic weather.

Had you been on those roads before? I'm leaving Friday morning for those parts with a group; staying south of there, though, in San Luis Obispo.

Thanks for sharing...

beerchug.gif

six more pics with no comments, I just wanted to share this incredible experience with you all, sorry it was so long! Doyle

P1010530.JPG

Oh and BTW, the guy that wadded up the Victory (had dinner with us the night of the crash) but the big and shiny scooter went off an embankment into a creek and was really totalled! The front axle actually snapped...it was so sad, like watching a beautiful thing then in a few seconds...gone.

P1010536.JPG

so the Victory rider was ok? had to throw a damper on the ride I bet..

Did you have comm with Tim during the ride?
Bet the Corbin seat was a blessing too
smile.gif

After you have time to digest the ride, I would like to hear your comments on the "ride" as a whole.. Thanks for the photos!

Thanks for sharing, Doyle! Looks like a blast! I hope I can get out that way someday and go on one of his rides!

Absolutely awesome. I bet it was a good time....too bad u got rained on but in Cali, it doesn't matter
thumb_up.gif

Absolutely awesome. I bet it was a good time....too bad u got rained on but in Cali, it doesn't matter
thumb_up.gif
Actually I found myself really enjoying all the rain, don't get me wrong, the dry parts were unreal, it's just, for this time, I had a new rain suit, rain gloves, new tires, luggage covers, Zumo is waterproof...I was warm and dry even in the wet! I guess the point is, when you have proper equipment, it's so much more enjoyable (unlike the guy with tennis shoes!).

Back