Tobin Seats

Busa_70461

Registered
I am sending my seats off tomorrow to Tobin. I called and talked to him earlier today, so he wiil be expecting them. He told me it shouldn't take him too long maybe a week turn around at the most. I'll post pics when I get them back. I can't wait.

Mine took a little over a week from when I send them out and they came back.
Love them!!!  

032308069.jpg

They are very nice!
thumb_up.gif

tobin seats are awesome along with the buell peg mod perfect combo
thumb_up.gif

Just a Heads-Up, I saw on Tobin Setas website that they are closed from 4/25/08 to 5/12/08, and it says NOT to send in seats during this time. So it may be longer than a week before you get them.

I talked to him yesterday and he told me one week at the most. I shipped it today and he said he's waiting on them. So it's all good.

Tobin and his seats are awesome. I just wish he would do a better job of returning calls and such. but once you get his attention and place an order, he is golden.

ThumbsUp.gif
Hey I hear those tobin seats are not that comfy, but I will trade you my stock seats to save you from mental anguish and pain and suffering
sadnews.gif

I got my seats back today but I had to get to work. The UPS guy met me at the door on my way out. Therefore when I get home tonight I will take some pics and post them. Can't to put them on the BUSA and go for a ride.
laugh.gif

Back