Airbrushed Kanji's on fairing

High-Gain Busa

Registered
I don't like decals and want to have the Kanji's on my 08 Gray / Black airbrushed on. At the same time I might as well make them unique.

Anyone have some custom airbrushed Kanji pics you want to share... I am gathering ideas for the painter.

I have one , But cant figure out how to upload... I was try'in to post the pictures from last week at the Dyno shop... Any compouer gurus out there.

they can only be so big..just look at bottom of page it says attach a file hit browse and you should be able to pull a pic off of you desktop or anywhere else you have your pics stored...waalaa.done...

Mine is air brushed. Here is the picture of it.

l_4c6dab9664db7045d1796c88e8704eba.jpg

I went last week to the Dyno shop : DynoMasters In Chattanooga . Pulled a 166 HP and 99FT Torque.. Anyway Heres a picture on my front fender that might be a Kanji Idea.( I hope it come thru, with out issue)

051408_10552.jpg

OK the picture went thru, But not a very good one of the kanji. I will get my Camera back tonite ( loaned out) and get a picture if it up close But the Kanji looks like its Bleeding off or being stretched ..Sorry about so many post.. I'll go to my corner now..
bowdown.gif

Back