Pacific Northwest

Last one:

CBR_StreetFighter3.jpg

The headers are ready to go back on the Busa. They have been ceramic coated inside and out for heat management. They will be back on the bike today.

Headers1.JPG

Nice Build TruWrecks..
bowdown.gif
How are the rest of the Pacific NW crew? Just checking with the gang....about to enjoy a nice little ride out to Ocean Shores
cool.gif
after 30 days straight with no day off...WHEW.... anyway whats up BigSmooth when the COOKOUT..
beerchug.gif
Hey Frisbee hows HORIZON treating you?

I just got back from the dyno after installing the modified headers. Removing the cat was worth 5 more HP. The AFR is pretty smooth in all ranges. The dyno claims 175.26 HP and 106.44 ft/lbs torque on pump gas. That's with a stock air filter, cat removed, and R22 Yosh pipes. Under hard acceleratoin it sounds like a MotoGP bike only not as loud. I'll post the graph later tonight if anyone is interested.

beerchug.gif

Thanks 321! It felt good to get the bike back on the road for my friend. She took it on a road trip this weekend. The feedback has been good from many of her friends. Nobody believes her that I did all the work in my garage with the help of another friend for painting the body work. The whole project was done on a tight budget.

Whats up 321 ? Horizon is cool . I already took the wife to Vegas for free even got a huge discount on the hotel . Next stop cabo !
beerchug.gif

I need to cut a few holes in my fairings for frame sliders. I have the sliders on, but no faring. After that I'm going to go for a late night ride. Mid 60's and dry. That hasn't happened in a while around here.

If you don't I have the black rubber grommets that go around the hole to make it look clean . I think I got 2 sets left . You can have one if you like .
beerchug.gif

Nice Build TruWrecks..
bowdown.gif
 How are the rest of the Pacific NW crew? Just checking with the gang....about to enjoy a nice little ride out to Ocean Shores
cool.gif
after 30 days straight with no day off...WHEW....              anyway whats up BigSmooth when the COOKOUT..
beerchug.gif
Hey Frisbee hows HORIZON treating you?
Im ready whenever you guys are. Ill be in SD/Disney for a couple of weeks in June but after that Im good....whenever. I just talked to GoldenChild about it and hes raring to go as well. Lemme know and Ill trailer up the bike and bring the pig and pig roaster and we'll do it up.

Back