Hayabusa destroys Level 1 group at WSIR

Ride the d**n thing like you stole it....
jump9.gif
and teach those pesky 600 riders a thing or two.
bowdown.gif

Ahhhh Dave is actually a cool guy. I ride with fastrack riders here in Vegas. Twice last year and two trackdays this year (so far) and when I look around I don't see any other hypersport bikes on the track. Have fun.

dont get too fast. these bikes are kinda wide. Before you know it you will be scraping peg/stator cover/kickstand and your friends will watch you rag knee at 120+mph and then watch your bike pretty much fall on its side and pivot off the ground and fly off into a mountain and leave you busted up and limping a year after the fact. ask me how i know.

Quite a few of us here in Sydney, Australia do track days all the time.

A good 250 rider will still beat a good Busa rider around most tight tracks, but as many have said, on most tracks it just depends on the rider...

Here are some pics of me...

panandsyko.jpg

panknee.jpg

PanphotobyCleverlie.jpg

pan2.jpg

Pankneealmostdown.jpg

...and here are some more pics...

Tycho3.jpg

Easyrider.jpg

BusaFlames.jpg

Fast08.jpg

I click on Photobucket and this is what happens...
Ah, the memories all come flooding back...

Sticky tyres on the Busa
RATSchunder250507.jpg

RATSchunder2250507.jpg

More of us at the track

RATSBusas250507.jpg

RATS250507.jpg

Loafie250507.jpg

...and finally, some on-board footage at Eastern Creek track in Sydney
(sorry about the tinted screen...)

Yeah, it's ALL the rider. I've built my Busa for tracks/canyons, and still, when I take it to the track, I still here people asking why did I bring that fat bike to the track.

*sigh*

No mind, I'll show them.

Btw, known Dave for years. He's a good guy. His real point is that you don't need mega speed to go very fast. I have a lot of friends that had liter bikes, but now race SV650's or Supermotards, and they are WAY faster than before.

Big Willow, I'm in the Intermediate Group, sometimes Advanced. On my race bike (Gixxer 7), Advanced. Big Willow and Fontana are fun! But when you can, make it a point to try out Pahrump (Spring Mtn Raceway, or SoCalTrackDays.com). Pahrump is one of the most technical and challenging tracks out there, absolute blast.

Hey Mospeada,

Me, Charlesbusa, and Lambbusa will be at Big Willow Monday June 30 thru

we're riding B group but will bump up if necessary. You should try and make it out.

Back