ATTENDED MEMORIAL RIDE FOR FELLOW BUSA RIDER

PADEROLIS

Registered
This young man (Michael Kaufman) was killed on his 07 Busa on 5/14/07, I was told he only had it 3 days. I never met him, this happened before I got my Busa. Their are alot of similarities between us; we both moved up to a Busa from a Katana, we chose the same year and color, we bought from the same dealership, and we even had the same salesman!

My Webpage

damn that reallt stinks.. nice to see alot of people turn out for something like that..

That's such a sad story, but one I fear plays out more often than we want to admit...

I'm glad you attended his memorial ride; I'm sure his friends and family appreciate the memorial.

R.I.P. BRO !!!!

post_6_29238_fallen_riderz.jpg

Prayers to all involved. Any details on what happened?
From what I understand he met some of the 702sportbikes riders at one of the local gas station while they were out on a ride. They talked with him and gave him a card, he then rode with them to the bar where they played pool and drank soda and hot chocolate. On the way back down from the bar he took a sweeper too wide hitting the gaurdrail, he and the bike went up the side of the hill and then airborne. He landed in the road and the bike skidded several yards, he was pronounced DOTS.

Back