Tonight Hooters Delaware Bike Night PICS

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Tonight i was able to meet up with kenny , Lcb And her husband and a friend of mine. And here are some of the pics i took and lcb has some as well shell hopefully post when she gets on.

Nice Meeteing you guys.

CIMG0453-1.jpg

CIMG0454-1.jpg

CIMG0455-1.jpg

CIMG0456-1.jpg

CIMG0457-1.jpg

CIMG0458-1.jpg

CIMG0459-1.jpg

CIMG0460-1.jpg

CIMG0461-1.jpg

CIMG0462-1.jpg

Nice pics! Looks like a decent size gathering, as well. I'm thinking you had fun there.
beerchug.gif

Nice to meet you also.  I didn't take too many pics but here's Sir Shadi...

hooters_may08_001__Small_.jpg

yah.. Waqs a fun night... Till it started raining and me and my boy had to drive home in the rain that part sucked lol. but other then that it was awsome. Look forward to next Week i beleive some more said they would show up next week. Looking forward to it already.

I rode w/friends tonight through West Chester, Chadds Ford, and West Grove, and never saw a drop thank God.

Glad to see everyone had fun!

BF

we look like a gang of thugs:
Not in that crowd !!!!! I have the sudden erge (sp?) to slam, and stretch my bike, and while I'm at it I'll throw away my leather, helmet, and gloves....because I guess you don't need that crap ?

Yeah Shady I went outside about a half hour ago, and it was raining. I was wondering if you guys were going to get caught.

There must have been 20 - 30 Busa's there, and all for about 5 were all dropped, with at least a 240 on the back, well that's how it felt anyway

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU RUIN THAT BEAUTIFUL '99 SCHEME WITH AN '08 BULBOUS TAIL AND REARSETS???
wtf.gif

cursin.gif
pillepalle.gif

spank.gif

pissed.gif

puke.gif

Back