Okay guys, the call has gone out on

I now have the Right, Front, Rear cowling, the gas tank, am waiting for inner fenders and front fender, didn't notice before the front was broken, should be here this week. Then all I need are cans and mirrors, and she is new agian. As long as I don't have to change out the swingarm.

I am 2 hours from completion, once the parts get here.

Anyone want to see a pic of how it looks now?

uhhh DUH!
beerchug.gif

and this is what I have been doing; 200 gallon water tank, sits on top of fuel tank I already completed, for motorcross racers, gives them water at the tracks for the pressure washer. Fits in the back of the truck. Set on ground, then fuill and draw out of. This one is made to fit around a fifth wheel hitch.
Anyone need a tank?

Kenny learned to TIG weld....

100_3135small.jpg

Looks great, Ken! I'm glad you're getting her back on the road!!

Hey Ken,
Wow she looks good. Glad we all could be some help to you, and that you kept her and got her back on the road.
Now,like a dog that you rescue from the shelter, she will be your best friend for life.
Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jim
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Looks real good!, i'm glad i had a part in that.....it's alot of good people in this place
thumb_up.gif

I picked up the front fender and 'inner' plastics yesterday, am hoping to finish her up tomorrow. Then, more pics and a ride report.

Back