New Jacket

BusaJim08

Registered
P1000689.jpg
P1000694.jpg
P1000695.jpg

I am sitting here waiting for another spring storm to pass so that I can get out on the bike. I did just get a new jacket that is pretty cool. It is light weight, with a zip-out liner and detachable shoulder and back pads. Short of getting a tattoo (which I have seen on the site here) I think this is a cool way to show my Busa Pride. They come in matching colors for 08 and sizes all the way up to 5x, this one is a 3x. It is a Joe Rocket.
peace.gif

Here is a pic of the orange matchig helmet.
I've been considering the idea of getting me one of those busa matching helmets (the blue one of course), however, it might be just me but I think they could've done a bit more on the desing and creativity area, don't you thing so?
I mean, don't get me wrong, they're not ugly or anything but they just look a bit lacking of charm for the price tag the put on them, aren't they?
rock.gif

My 2 cents of course.
whistling.gif

I just got the orange one for my 08 busa...Everybody likes the jacket and matching helment for the bike.
Could you post a picture of this coat you got! What size did you get and how tall are you and what do you weigh? My shop doesn't have this coat and wants to know what size to order for me but I'm not sure and I'd kinda like to see the jacket up close.

I just got the orange one for my 08 busa...Everybody likes the jacket and matching helment for the bike.
Could you post a picture of this coat you got! What size did you get and how tall are you and what do you weigh? My shop doesn't have this coat and wants to know what size to order for me but I'm not sure and I'd kinda like to see the jacket up close.
The guys where i got my jacket oredered a large and a med for me. I wasnt sure what i wore either but they were nice enough to do that for me. Maybe your guys can do it for you to. Good luck

I agree with you Homdia on the graphics of the Matching Helmet but I'm sure it's good for people wanting to have every thing matching.

Speaking from going from an all black bike (everything Matches) to Orange (Not much matches) it took me some research to find a helmet and this is thanks to searching the internet forever and White Busa 24's input on here, I think I found my match.

gmax_helmet_2.jpg

I like the 08 Jackets as well and am debating on getting the 08 version with the patches or trying to find an all Black Textile with the Hayabusa label on the back or front.

I tried the orange one on today, very cool and fits like my current Joe Rocket.. I am going to shop for one this week, the store wanted $239 and I think I can get a better price than that.

Back