Busa bash

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all ! I didnt do any group rides because I have seen too many accidents on these type rides. I rode with Doug on the M109 and traded with him several times over the weekend. Very cool bike the 109. I hope everyone had a great time and am looking forward to Eureka Springs in June. Took a couple pics, so here they are.

flood___Busa_bash08_071__Large_.jpg

I understand your thoughts. It was our first time to the bash or even that part of the country, all i can say is wow. The roads are awesome, the views are great. Kinda makes want to buy a weekend home up there. We had a blast
thumb_up.gif

Hey all ! I didnt do any group rides because I have seen too many accidents on these type rides. I rode with Doug on the M109 and traded with him several times over the weekend. Very cool bike the 109. I hope everyone had a great time and am looking forward to Eureka Springs in June. Took a couple pics, so here they are.
The M-109 will surprise a few people at how well it behaves in the twisties. The wide tire is noticable but compared to other cruisers it ranks at or near the top with the Warrior,"Speaking handling only". The warrior handles very,very well. The 109 has more power than any cruiser I have ridden. I have ridden all but the Victory and Big Dog line. My 02.

flood___Busa_bash08_053__Large_.jpg

Back