Meet N Greet

And his "toll booth"

shack.JPG

This is the same basic view from the dam site.

Fall 2006
busa-eureka-06102.JPG

April 24 2008

DSC00699__Medium_.JPG

Yes sir! I was reading some of the local newspapers while there. The first time this year made the 6th time they have been opened since it was built 45 years ago. The spillways were opened to 9' the week before the picture (1.5' in the picture). I understand they have now been opened 6 times this year.

Ok, so will this ride start friday or saterday.... ? Might have to work on fri.... either way, if anyone is intersted in riding up with me let me know. I will be leaving from Benton through little rock.

some are arriving on Thur. for sure with more coming in on Fri. and Sat...most will leave on Sunday but some may stay longer...hope this helps but basically it means just get there as soon as you can and be ready to have a good time with great people
beerchug.gif

Nice, I will probly come sat morning, just need to know where to meet up. The pancake house??? what is that actual name?

I just put in for the Friday off. I'm in the DFW area and will more than likely be headed out early morning. I called the main hotel listed but he is booked up. Any other suggested places in town to stay. Probably be two of us riding up together.
Thanks and looking forward to it!

I just put in for the Friday off. I'm in the DFW area and will more than likely be headed out early morning. I called the main hotel listed but he is booked up. Any other suggested places in town to stay. Probably be two of us riding up together.
  Thanks and looking forward to it!
I have heard good feedback from the Roadrunner that is a few minutes away.

When and where is the meet and greet, who's hosting it?
The Meet N Greet is in Eureka Springs, AR The 3rd weekend in June...June 20, 21, 22.....as far as a Host....don't thin anybody is "hosting" it...its a bunch of members do it every year as a get together for some folks that maybe couldn't make the Bash.....or a darn good reason to just have a det together
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Ok. I put in for a reservation at the Roadrunner Inn. I'll be there and bringing another rider as well.

Sorry BigMac, Made the reservation before I read the reply.

See y'all there!

Back