Trying for a better response

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Ran these pics the first time with ONLY four replys...Thanks to the four that did reply but c'mon. I've seen pics and posts not worthy of 1 or 2 that get more than four?? Mabie it was my topic title I don't know, It did get quit a few veiws though. Mabie it was a case of if you don't have nothing good to say don't say nothing at all... You can't hurt my feelings so give me something to read...
Thanks PurpleHaze for turning me on to photobucket.com I hope this works as planned... here it is http://img64.photobucket.com/albums/v196/DR1300R/

if you looking for comments about what we all think about your bike... I'll give you mine...

SCHWEET!!!
biggrin.gif

I'll give you something to read Doc......................never was too crazy about the punkin' color se, but you've done great things to yours. I like it!!!!! For those that check out the pics, just hit slide show and it does all the work for you. Doc, where did you get the hump pad.........I think I'd like one of those!!!!! The mods you did really make that a show bike. Great job!!!!!!
smile.gif

It looks very nice. I don't like the tank bra but, that is opinion. Outside of that, very clean, well done, and nice as hell! For some reason that windscreen goes very well with your bike, good choice.

I'll give you something to read Doc......................never was too crazy about the punkin' color se, but you've done great things to yours.  I like it!!!!!  For those that check out the pics, just hit slide show and it does all the work for you.  Doc, where did you get the hump pad.........I think I'd like one of those!!!!!  The mods you did really make that a show bike.  Great job!!!!!!  
smile.gif
I looked for the web site couldn't find it sorry...I do know it came from the UK and cost about 35 or 40 dollars,Also took forever to get....Thanks for the imput..Alot of ideas came from all the good peaple here at the org..Thanks again...

I love your bike, I really like those SE's with the black frame and swingarms, then the chrome wheel's etc to kick it off.... You've done a great job....
fef9f486.jpg

ec1f96a0.jpg

94f2a88d.jpg

7afe7480.jpg

I'll say it again! The Busa looks great! I'd probably stick with the stock screen, but that's just me...not much there I wouldn't like!
smile.gif

Hey, honestly, you should get the double-bubble screen in a dark smoked color...swap it out every now and again! I think that would really look nice on your Busa!
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Bro, I don't remember seeing that machine, but your bike is off the hook. That's one of the nicest on the site for sure. Nice job.

don't like the chromies on the punkin... I like chrome and all just not on the 40th...

other than that... very sweeet looking bike.....

oh yeah I"m also not a fan of the leather tank bras
smile.gif

I'll say it again!  The Busa looks great!  I'd probably stick with the stock screen, but that's just me...not much there I wouldn't like!  
smile.gif

Hey, honestly, you should get the double-bubble screen in a dark smoked color...swap it out every now and again!  I think that would really look nice on your Busa!  
cool.gif

biggrin.gif
I'm was thinking that also, Puig makes a touring screen in dark smoke that I might have to check out...Stock was unbearable for my height [6']....Thanks for the flowers and imput....Always welcome here...
beerchug.gif

don't like the chromies on the punkin... I like chrome and all just not on the 40th...

other than that... very sweeet looking bike.....

oh yeah I"m also not a fan of the leather tank bras
smile.gif
IMO the chrome goes with any color...And I've had bras on all my bikes I guess u could say I'm a big fan...Thanx for the imput....LOL
laugh.gif

Back