Apology to Scar

BoiseBusa

Donating Member
Registered
About four months ago Scar came to Boise. I was supposed to meet him for dinner, but I had to cancel due to meeting my Girlfriend's parents. I felt she was pretty dang important to me, and therefore didn't want to run off during that "Meet The Parents" portion of our relationship...

So Scar, I'm sorry, and I owe you Sushi!

Now, Here is what I've been up to lately... This week, I'm buying this (Only in Gold):
IMG_2670.jpg

I'm going to ask this beautiful woman Sharon If she will marry me (Already got her Dad's permission):
IMG_2661.jpg

That way we can keep acting like goof balls:
NickandI053.jpg

And Live happily ever after:
NickandI095.jpg

Sorry again Scar, I will make it up to you! You gotta meet Sharon to understand why I did cancel...

I will keep you all updated and be more involved with the board!

-Nick
BoiseBusa

beerchug.gif
cheers bro. If her dad said yes I'm sure she'll say yes.
thumb_up.gif
I don't know about Scar....but I forgive you
cool.gif

Congrats, and get her some pants, ladies shouldnt ride in a skirt.
beerchug.gif

Alright just go ahead and post the Busa for sale in the for sale section now J/J man congrats and good luck fella

It's amazing the things the right woman will make you do! Congrats and good luck!
beerchug.gif

You could kick me to the curb for that anytime! Congrats!
beerchug.gif

So Scar, I'm sorry, and I owe you Sushi!

I will keep you all updated and be more involved with the board!

-Nick
BoiseBusa
Nick...I don't know what to say. Frankly, after that trip, and your resultant absence from the .oRg, I thought maybe something 'unfortunate' had happened with you and your 'busa and you didn't want to say anything about it. I'm relieved that's not the case. Very relieved, indeed.

I ended up having sushi that night, anyway...but Boise just wasn't as much fun as it was my previous trip when we painted the town red. I never posted those pix, either...

Congratulations to you and your worthy partner. I'm confident you made the correct choice given the options you had available, and I could tell by the sound of your voice that you were in a tough sitch.

I look forward to meeting Sharon on my next trip. There's a new sushi place not too far from where I always stay, and I tried a Japanese beer there (can't remember the name, but it's pricey), and remember that it is the best tasting beer I've ever had. I vote we go there. As you may recall, I'm not a big drinker, anyway, but that beer could potentially turn me into a raging alcoholic (j/k).

beerchug.gif

I'll give you a couple of weeks notice before my next trip so we can set something up. In the interim, I'll look forward to more information about the forthcoming nuptials.

Peace, bro. ...and again, congrats.

Scar~

Back