Tobins Drag Cut Seats

Purplehaze

Registered
Ok after seeing everyone speak so highly of them, and the pics of them looking so sweet, I'm about to tale the plunge, I'll be calling Tobin today to see about ordering the seats.
If you have them post pics again, I'm sure I haven't seen them all and give me some ideas. I believe it's all I'm missing...
P1010095.jpg

smile.gif

PH you sure that aint my bike ..... lololol Looks good player I'll take a pic of mine and post it and the Tobin seat tomorrow.

Playa thats schweet!.

BUT!
No No No, thats not all your missing on that baby! Get some clear LED replacement that blink yellow for front bulbs or some "silvervision" chrome bulbs that blink amber to blend in the front clears better. LED's take less juice to run and last longer, chrome or silver vision blend very very well. You wont see that "AMBER" highlight when the bulbs are off.

How do you like the 04 left side switch harness press to pass feature?

Love da wheels.

Here is GLOSSY SEAT w/ GLOSSY BLACK THREADS on the seat.
post-12-21855-seat.jpg

busa brother, show me pics of your white face gauges!!!!
btw, sweet seats y'all.

and I still need those side panels painted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bike is too sweet P-Haze. I've been trying to get in touch with Tobin myself. Would like to have mine done before Myrtle Beach. All I can do is keep trying. BTW, here is the bulbs Icemann was talkin' 'bout. I agree with him, you definitely need these:

I think it's part number 1157
rock.gif

Bike is too sweet P-Haze.  I've been trying to get in touch with Tobin myself.  Would like to have mine done before Myrtle Beach.  All I can do is keep trying.  BTW, here is the bulbs Icemann was talkin' 'bout.  I agree with him, you definitely need these:

I think it's part number 1157
rock.gif
Thanks BaCharles, I called a couple times yesterday and even left a message with a friend of his, I'll keep trying... I may have to go ahead and get those bulbs, they look sweet

Yeah, they look awesome behind the clear lens. You can't even see them. But once activated, they light up like a champ. Trust us, you won't be disappointed.

Back