UH OH.... NEW PARTS

00busaTX

aegri somnia, and proud member of P. E. A.
Donating Member
Registered
As you all may know, I low sided my bike about 6 weeks ago. The docs had said "at least" 3 broken ribs and then of coarse there was the soreness everywhere else. Well things are healing up and I had ordered some new parts.

Yesterday while sitting at work I decided to look up the tracking numbers for the parts I ordered. They were supposed to be coming in today (May 1st). But much to my surprise they were out on the truck for delivery. So, I had to take off the rest of the day to make sure that I was there for signage.

I got home and sat around for what seemed like an eternity. But then they arrived in 3 glorious boxes and FedEx didn't even break anything. Today I am off to get the radiator fluid and a new helmet (I exemplified the one time use idea).

Here are the new parts from Daniel (Cloud 9)..... Thanks for all your help.

2456216621_82d4b50ffd_b.jpg

2456216521_766638ae55_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be taking tomorrow off so I can get the bike back together and running. Saturday afternoon I am taking it down to my buddy for paint. The bike will go from the red/silver 2000 scheme to a two tone silver with a blue pearl.... Hopefully I will be back in the saddle in less than two weeks. The cost of driving a Z-71 back and forth to work is killing the checkbook...LOL and besides, it is much more fun to not be so enclosed in the truck.

The bike should be more fun than before since I have lost about 15 pounds since the accident. Although it is effective, breaking ribs is not reccomended weight loss program
guns.gif

Daniel is a great guy isnt he

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be taking tomorrow off so I can get the bike back together and running. Saturday afternoon I am taking it down to my buddy for paint.  The bike will go from the red/silver 2000 scheme to a two tone silver with a blue pearl.... Hopefully I will be back in the saddle in less than two weeks.  The cost of driving a Z-71 back and forth to work is killing the checkbook...LOL  and besides, it is much more fun to not be so enclosed in the truck.

The bike should be more fun than before since I have lost about 15 pounds since the accident.  Although it is effective, breaking ribs is not reccomended weight loss program
guns.gif
Hey '00 you'll be up and atem befor you know it. And I know where your coming from about the wight loss! I was in a bad accident about 7 months back and I shed 75 lbs and have kept it off! It feels GREAT!!!
ThumbsUp.gif

Back