Get out of the f#!in road!

I coulda gotten ticketed for the SLOWEST Busa on the dragon!!
Me 2nd
smile.gif
me 3rd!!!!!!!!!!

no  that would have been me jules hahah  well i know one thing how to make your bike un add some extra  clear stuff you brought  in your tank hahah

BUt to all the guys flaming the leo's  man they where doing your job we where drunk typing that in racerv's 500hp dodge. It wasnt that bad i was speeding quite a bit and never had a problem i mean it isnt like  you think go there  and have a great time with no worrys i mean if your speeding your speeding

cops.JPG

No problems with LEO's here. Hell I hardley saw any. I dont know of anyone getting tickets besides the crashes. There was a DUI checkpoint in Cherokee for the hardley ralley though, at least they know where to be. I was expecting alot worse. As for blocking the road, we were. Yes there were some azzholes that drove through there on purpose, if we were in your back yard, you may have some issues with it also. I for one didnt think it was to much to ask to stay out of the street. We the law gets a complain, they have to follow up on it, they did with out making a big deal out of it.

And Mrs Reba gave them a good skolding I heard.  
biggrin.gif
+1...i was talking to her this morning and she said with a sweet little smile, "I called the head guy and they won't be bothering you guys any more in the future."  Ms. Reba is awesome  
beerchug.gif
Pretty funny. We rolled back in front of the Phillips and she was talking to a car stopped on top of hill. I couldn't resist...

"Mrs. Reba, GET OUT OF THE ROAD". She was laughing her head off shaking her finger at us!

rofl.gif

LEO presence was not bad at all, weather could have been better but I still had a great time and got some nice riding in.  The Hotel incident was more an item of laughter that we thought we would share with everyone.  It kind of set the theme for the rest of the Bash.
thumb_up.gif
one of the cops (tadpoll) was pretty cool. he came by everynight just to hang with us. the other one had some feathers that needed fluffed. they gave us some good laughs.

now-----------GET OFF THE ROAD
laugh.gif

I was running a blistering 34 MPH through the Dragon when I went past the Sheriff.  I'm glad he didn't light me up for it  
laugh.gif

And it seemed that alot of folks were having trouble with their helmets this weekend.  They were having to keep tapping them back down into position while riding.
rock.gif

I couldn't believe I managed to make back-to-back 18-minute runs through the dragon Saturday night... But I think I was a bit slower all the other times...

hahaha man i wouldnt change it for the world hahahahah had a blast hahah and guess what tad pole was cool

i mean look at ozzy dry county does a lot of good for the body

Back